Monday, April 27, 2009

I Dig the Phifer Reader!

At the 2009 Midwest Home School Convention in Cincinnati I encountered a wonderful little device intended to help people read in myriad situations. The device is called the Phifer Reader (see http://www.phiferreader.com/). There are a number of pictures below of the reader sitting atop my treadmill with Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover nestled nicely inside it. I did a one-hour brisk walk (with a couple stops to discipline young children!) reading the Ramsey book and the Phifer Reader held it nicely and enabled me to flip pages with no trouble. I'm hooked!!! You have to see the web site to see all that this little creation is capable of, but if you're a multi-tasker I can already tell you that it's v-e-r-y handy.

From Phifer Reader


From Phifer Reader


From Phifer Reader

No comments: