Monday, January 26, 2009

Help! My Refridgerator is Naked!!!

I didn't know what it was at first when this afternoon I entered my home following a shut-in visit. After turning left toward the kitchen from the back door BEHOLD! there was a dazzling bright light. Startled, I almost fell to the floor and said, "Let us put up three tents!"

Then I thought, "Deja-vu," for I had just read the account of the Transfiguration (Mt 17.1-9) at a member's home. (For those of you unacquainted, the Feast of the Transfiguration remembers the special occasion when, in advance of the crucifixion, Jesus revealed His Divine Glory--appearing in dazzling, heavenly white--to Peter, James and John.)

Then I realized the truth: the little curtain-climber in my home had de-nuded the refrigerator.

 "Good gravy," thought I, "This is indecent! My Refridgerator is Naked!!!" 

I was disoriented. I didn't know what to do with myself . . .

Now, fortunately, I have my wits about me. If you'll excuse me, I shall return home and boom out a voice to the 20-month old, "Behold, the refrigerator is naked. Come, let us clothe it again!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: