Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New "Race Relations" and "LCMS Structure" posts coming soon

1. Race Relations
A while ago I published a short piece on race relations and some lessons learned on the adoption pick-up trip. I have been thinking a lot, for several months now, about the historic Obama candidacy, and I hope to have a piece on that by Sept 27, 2008.

2. LCMS Structure
The following week I'm planning to begin taking a more systematic view of the LCMS structure proposals that were the subject of my first post back in August 2008. Because my picture from the recent theological convocation in St. Louis ended up on the cover of The Reporter, the monthly LCMS newspaper, I have received a number of requests to speak or comment on the convocation and the proposals. Starting in October I hope to begin offering my thoughts to those who may want to read.

No comments: